One-Question IQ Test

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Here's a one-question IQ Test to help you decide how you should spend the rest of your day ...

There is a mute who wants to buy a toothbrush. By imitating the action of brushing one's teeth, he successfully expresses himself to the shopkeeper and the purchase is done.

Now, if there is a blind man who wishes to buy a pair of sunglasses, how should he express himself? Think about it first before scrolling down for the answer...

He opens his mouth and says. "I would like to buy a pair of sunglasses"

If you got this wrong - please turn off your computer and call it a day.

(I've got mine shutting down right now.)

Great one tom! I'm guilty of trying to come up with some mime-like action...LOL

Just goes to show why propaganda works so well.

I actually got it. But I'm wondering why a blind guy would need sunglasses in the first place.

I actually got it. But I'm wondering why a blind guy would need sunglasses in the first place.
Because they can't control the movements of their eyes and or their deformed or missing eyes is less then an attractive site that puts people off so they wear sunglasses to cover their eyes up. The fact that you didn't figure this out makes you dumber then the people who didn't answer this question correctly. Please turn your computer off.

He is a rapper?
He is a cop?
He is cool?
He is buying them for his 'seeing eye' dog?

So many reasons...!

I must have a strange mind because I didn't see the question as a trick. I knew without thinking BUT Tom is not right. There is no intelligence connected to the Q. One day you read something one way, another day you read it another.

I would be lucky to hit the standard 90 on an IQ test, so I know I'm stupid. Those shape questions never have made any sense to me whatsoever.

I would be lucky to hit the standard 90 on an IQ test, so I know I'm stupid. Those shape questions never have made any sense to me whatsoever.
I love those questions. They were the only section I scored perfect on on the ASVAB.

Not that my ASVAB score was poor in any other section.

one of my favorites:

A plane full of US Residents takes off from Boston, Massachusetts heading towards Alaska. Unfortunately, it runs into engine trouble somewhere over New York, and begins to lose altitude. The pilot tries to control the descent, but the plane crashes right at the border between the US and Canada.

Where do they bury the survivors?

one of my favorites:

A plane full of US Residents takes off from Boston, Massachusetts heading towards Alaska. Unfortunately, it runs into engine trouble somewhere over New York, and begins to lose altitude. The pilot tries to control the descent, but the plane crashes right at the border between the US and Canada.

My house. I've always wanted a civilization of molemen.

I love those questions. They were the only section I scored perfect on on the ASVAB.

Not that my ASVAB score was poor in any other section.

My overall ASVAB was an 80, but I scored a 45 mechanical and 67 electrical. It was the general and administrative sections which saved me.

one of my favorites:

H.G. Wells could not have bettered that. It took me back over fifty years!

one of my favorites:

Surely the survivors can dig their own graves!!

Last edited:

Thanks Junior, somehow I suspect I'm not the only one who's not shocked that your on that end of the scale.:awesome:

Back