One Simple Question

charver

You lookin' at my pint?
This has been driving me mad for months and i cannot stand it any longer.

Why is it that whenever i click on "Who's Online" there is, without fail, a Guest reading the thread "Thai king avoids 'boring' politics"? He/she is there this very minute...again.

Every single bloody time, whatever time of day or night the Guest is there reading that same bloody thread like a crack fiend on the pipe.

Come on Guest explain yourself. Answer me...Now.

Charver, you are fucking hilarious. I've noticed that myself but didn't think anything of it until you mentioned it.

Thai equivalent of the CIA?

Damo might have short oriental types with colorful robes who talk up their sleeves knock on his door.

OK, I must be blind. I don't even see a "Who's on line" link.

Alright, Mr Pedantic, officially it is "Currently Active Users" but when you click "Currently Active Users" it shows you as looking at "Who's Online".

No need to thank me for dragging you out of that whirlpool of confusion there, Mott.

Getting back to the issue it appears that i have frightened the Guest away with my inquisitive thread. I am currently weighing up whether this makes me happy or sad.

Alright, Mr Pedantic, officially it is "Currently Active Users" but when you click "Currently Active Users" it shows you as looking at "Who's Online".

No need to thank me for dragging you out of that whirlpool of confusion there, Mott.

Getting back to the issue it appears that i have frightened the Guest away with my inquisitive thread. I am currently weighing up whether this makes me happy or sad.

Well excuuuuuuuuuuse me. Anyway..he's back :-)

Our guest is back at it. LOL

It is even worse that that, i fear.

Two-of-the-buggers.jpg

The situation 5 minutes ago suggests they are multiplying.

This has been driving me mad for months and i cannot stand it any longer.

Why is it that whenever i click on "Who's Online" there is, without fail, a Guest reading the thread "Thai king avoids 'boring' politics"? He/she is there this very minute...again.

Every single bloody time, whatever time of day or night the Guest is there reading that same bloody thread like a crack fiend on the pipe.

Come on Guest explain yourself. Answer me...Now.

You know i have actually been noticing this now, and you are right. It's crazy, but he's there right now.

Back