Only one official service for downloading tiktok video

Status
Not open for further replies.

golovachlena

Hello to all!
I would like to tell you about one site, which is officially confirmed by beijing as an application for free downloading videos from their tiktok service, besides, watermarks are removed, all this is available to all users. if you want to give it a try, you should check out this website.
By the way, it is not at all clear why Donald Trump is against using these applications in the United States, I think he is wrong, what do you say?

Possible Chinese 'Fifth Column'. Feeding Chinese artificial intelligence with MORE data just makes it stronger and more efficient.

Hello to all!
I would like to tell you about one site, which is officially confirmed by beijing as an application for free downloading videos from their tiktok service, besides, watermarks are removed, all this is available to all users. if you want to give it a try, you should check out this website.
By the way, it is not at all clear why Donald Trump is against using these applications in the United States, I think he is wrong, what do you say?

WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back