‘Only stupid people’ put old people in top federal roles

NakedHunterBiden

“It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown”

Trump – who is running for president at 78 – says ‘only stupid people’ put old people in top federal roles​

Trump is currently the oldest nominee for president in US history and, if elected in November, will be 82 years old when he completes his term

Trump – who is running for president at 78 – says ‘only stupid people’ put old people in top federal roles​

Trump is currently the oldest nominee for president in US history and, if elected in November, will be 82 years old when he completes his term​

He making more and more silly speaking errors. He should start snorting Adderall again to perk him up. :thup:

I sometimes wonder if trump doesn't have some slick, convoluted trick up his sleeve in which maybe he sabotages his election chances then after he loses, takes his slap on the wrist from the judge in his conviction, turns around and somehow parlays his loss into big money.

Maybe he's just been pocketing all the campaign donations he's not paid his lawyers and plans to defect after it's over.

Or maybe he's working for the Democrats.

It's just hard for me to believe he could unintentionally say some of the stupid shit he says.

I sometimes wonder if trump doesn't have some slick, convoluted trick up his sleeve in which maybe he sabotages his election chances then after he loses, takes his slap on the wrist from the judge in his conviction, turns around and somehow parlays his loss into big money.

Maybe he's just been pocketing all the campaign donations he's not paid his lawyers and plans to defect after it's over.

It's just hard for me to believe he could unintentionally say some of the stupid shit he says.
Void argument fallacy.

It does not matter what he says, His only talent is he is a very good con man who can read his rubes like the children that are, when it comes to him. He can say anything , and shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and not lose any votes. He said it and they were not offended, but pleased.

It does not matter what he says, His only talent is he is a very good con man who can read his rubes like the children that are, when it comes to him. He can say anything , and shoot someone on 5th Avenue, and not lose any votes. He said it and they were not offended, but pleased.

That might all be true of his useful idiot base.

But undecideds and independents, the people who will decide who wins, may well be making judgements about his fitness for office based on the crazy shit that comes out of his mouth.

I cannot imagine that he doesn't understand that.

That's why I've suspected for years he has some ulterior motive for all this, which might include counter intuitive actions on his part.

Maybe he's still a Democrat at heart and is secretly working with them to sabotage the GOP?

How funny would that be???? 😆

Back