APP - oops, methane emissions under counted

because it messes with the global climate change model and makes storms harder to predict

So what? Weather is unpredictable. Big deal.

Here is a question for ya. I keep hearing how we are supposedly warmer than it was 100 years ago.

Forget for the moment that 100 years in the context of the earths age is but a nanosecond, but what is a normal earth temperature?

What temperature should we be shooting for?

I mean if we take all of these drastic changes the Warmers screech about how will you seem it a success or failure? Any objective measures you can provide would be exceedingly helpful.

So what? Weather is unpredictable. Big deal.

Here is a question for ya. I keep hearing how we are supposedly warmer than it was 100 years ago.

Forget for the moment that 100 years in the context of the earths age is but a nanosecond, but what is a normal earth temperature?

What temperature should we be shooting for?

I mean if we take all of these drastic changes the Warmers screech about how will you seem it a success or failure? Any objective measures you can provide would be exceedingly helpful.

do you accept that global climate change from a more benign to a less benign is happening now?

as for predicting weather, with current satellite capability and weather modeling, we can do a much better job of predicting weather.

would you care to explain the drought on our southwest coast compared to the crushing precipitation occurring in our midwest to eastern seaboard?

these things do not occur in a vacuum or for no reason.

it appears that we are in for severely wet weather during winter in part of out nation and drought in other parts totally screwing with our food supply.

you appear to be asking or putting forth an antiscience position. is this true?

do you accept that global climate change from a more benign to a less benign is happening now?

as for predicting weather, with current satellite capability and weather modeling, we can do a much better job of predicting weather.

would you care to explain the drought on our southwest coast compared to the crushing precipitation occurring in our midwest to eastern seaboard?

these things do not occur in a vacuum or for no reason.

it appears that we are in for severely wet weather during winter in part of out nation and drought in other parts totally screwing with our food supply.

you appear to be asking or putting forth an antiscience position. is this true?

I accept that the climate changes. It always has. I don't accept that we can control it.

As for the drought and the rain, BFD.

you still didn't answer my question. What should the average global temp be?

Back