Opinion - Trump’s obsession with Harris’s IQ is telling

signalmankenneth

Verified User
In a series of social media posts in August, former President Donald Trump called Vice President Kamala Harris “low IQ,” “dumb” and lacking “the mental capacity” to debate him. Although a substantial majority of Americans subsequently concluded that she beat him in their Sept. 10 face-off, Trump doubled down. “Kamala Harris is mentally impaired,” he said at a rally in Wisconsin last month. “Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way.”

In contrast, Trump — who often boasts about his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania, home of “super genius stuff” at the Wharton School, and the difficulty of getting admitted to that prestigious institution — maintains that “I’m a really smart guy, you know, really smart.”

Trump did not graduate with honors from Penn. Nor has he authorized release of his college transcripts. And it wasn’t that difficult for a transfer student (in this case, from Fordham) to get in more than 50 years ago.

Innate and acquired intelligence is clearly not Trump’s long suit. He has demonstrated a staggering ignorance about American history. He has alleged that the noise from wind turbines causes cancer and that vaccines cause autism. He doesn’t understand that tariffs raise retail prices on imported goods, in essence imposing a national sales tax on all Americans, disproportionately affecting poor people and increasing inflation.

Trump’s public statements have also become increasingly incoherent. His explanation that he is not actually rambling (“You know, I swerve. You know what the swerve is. I’ll talk about like nine different things and they’ll come back brilliantly together, and it’s like friends of mine that are, like, English professors, they say ‘It’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen’”) does not pass the smell test.

In January, in a speech about illegal drugs, Trump could not pronounce the word “smallest” and then said, “We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on.”

At a rally in March, he complained about a photograph of President Biden in a bathing suit; made comments about Michael Jackson and Cary Grant (who, he pointed out, wouldn’t look good in a bathing suit at age 81, either) and bragged that women love him. “But it was an amazing phenomenon,” he continued, “and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well — you know, the polls are rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/opinion-trump-obsession-harris-iq-120000572.html

1728243076725.png
1728243115364.png

Trump said he did not know how complicated healthcare was. He still does not.
Trump speaks like a kid and acts like a teenage bully. He paid someone to take the exams to get him into college. One of his profs said he was the dumbest student he ever had. He was given gentlemen's Cs. that the wealthy get. He barely showed up.
He claimed to have had a good talk with the president of Puerto Rico. The US president is president of Puerto Rico.
He does little and bluffs his way through life.

In a series of social media posts in August, former President Donald Trump called Vice President Kamala Harris “low IQ,” “dumb” and lacking “the mental capacity” to debate him. Although a substantial majority of Americans subsequently concluded that she beat him in their Sept. 10 face-off, Trump doubled down. “Kamala Harris is mentally impaired,” he said at a rally in Wisconsin last month. “Joe Biden became mentally impaired. Kamala was born that way.”

In contrast, Trump — who often boasts about his undergraduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania, home of “super genius stuff” at the Wharton School, and the difficulty of getting admitted to that prestigious institution — maintains that “I’m a really smart guy, you know, really smart.”

Trump did not graduate with honors from Penn. Nor has he authorized release of his college transcripts. And it wasn’t that difficult for a transfer student (in this case, from Fordham) to get in more than 50 years ago.

Innate and acquired intelligence is clearly not Trump’s long suit. He has demonstrated a staggering ignorance about American history. He has alleged that the noise from wind turbines causes cancer and that vaccines cause autism. He doesn’t understand that tariffs raise retail prices on imported goods, in essence imposing a national sales tax on all Americans, disproportionately affecting poor people and increasing inflation.

Trump’s public statements have also become increasingly incoherent. His explanation that he is not actually rambling (“You know, I swerve. You know what the swerve is. I’ll talk about like nine different things and they’ll come back brilliantly together, and it’s like friends of mine that are, like, English professors, they say ‘It’s the most brilliant thing I’ve ever seen’”) does not pass the smell test.

In January, in a speech about illegal drugs, Trump could not pronounce the word “smallest” and then said, “We are an institute in a powerful death penalty. We will put this on.”

At a rally in March, he complained about a photograph of President Biden in a bathing suit; made comments about Michael Jackson and Cary Grant (who, he pointed out, wouldn’t look good in a bathing suit at age 81, either) and bragged that women love him. “But it was an amazing phenomenon,” he continued, “and I do protect women. Look, they talk about suburban housewives. I believe I’m doing well — you know, the polls are rigged. Of course lately they haven’t been rigged because I’m winning by so much, so I don’t want to say it. Disregard that statement. I love the polls very much.”

View attachment 33086
View attachment 33087

Fuck you asshole, you supported the assassination of your political opponent so fuck you!

There is definitely a lot of jealousy happening there.

Harris Dumb is certainly worth talking about, as well reports that the cocaine found in the WH was not Hunter's, it was hers.

Bullshit.

whcoke.jpg

Back