Opinions requested

It was a dark and stormy day. Well, the sky was dark and it rained most of yesterday and I couldn't play with my cars so I decided to surf the net.

I came across this video. It concerns aliens and other dimensions and....well, all sorts of strange stuff. The lady talks for hours, actually 2.5 hours, about maps and alien plans.

How could someone make all this up? How could they remember all the details and present what sounds like a coherent but whacked out tale?

Anyway, I'd like to hear some feedback. Do you think the lady is certifiably insane or......?

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/ashayana_deane/ashayana_deane.html

I should mention I've only viewed Part 1.

Last edited:
No more insane than people who speak in tongues or think a huge jesus spaceship will pick them up on judgement day.

No more insane than people who speak in tongues or think a huge jesus spaceship will pick them up on judgement day.

I suppose. It's just that I find it fascinating she can show so many charts/drawings and offer explanations for them all. It's not like she accessed historical documents. She had to dream up all those charts unless.....:eek:

Back