Ornot:My personal bitch

Is you epeen bigger now? You feel pretty good?

Beefy, must you encourage him? I find his whole statement very homo-erotic to begin with, now he might expand on it.

And this is Ornot he is talking about! I mean, I've had hetero fantasies about him. So I find this doubly disturbing.

Beefy, must you encourage him? I find his whole statement very homo-erotic to begin with, now he might expand on it.

And this is Ornot he is talking about! I mean, I've had hetero fantasies about him. So I find this doubly disturbing.
You find this disturbing. How the hell do you think I feel about it? I mean, really. I've lived in San Francisco a long time: I've been hit on by males before. Normally, though, they're at least marginally coherent. This is kind of like walking downtown and having a wretched wino stir himself out of his nest of flea ridden rags and say "give us a bang, big boy!" Eeeeww!

:shock:

P.S. -- nice to know we're even. I suspect you're just saying that, but it's nice anyway. ;)

You find this disturbing. How the hell do you think I feel about it? I mean, really. I've lived in San Francisco a long time: I've been hit on by males before. Normally, though, they're at least marginally coherent. This is kind of like walking downtown and having a wretched wino stir himself out of his nest of flea ridden rags and say "give us a bang, big boy!" Eeeeww!

P.S. -- nice to know we're even. I suspect you're just saying that, but it's nice anyway. ;)

A wretched wino who reveals to the world that your entire intellect is just a series of language manipulations and dissembly? whatever.

Nope, it's all true.

So the men in San Francisco are marginally coherent? Wow...well that's something to put in the plus column on my list of why I should and should not move to the west coast. Here, marginally coherent is high praise for them. Have you ever been at the Bull Run bar after closing bell? Well, no need to get into my horror stories.

A wretched wino who reveals to the world that your entire intellect is just a series of language manipulations and dissembly?

ha ha ha! I doubt you have, but have you ever read Wittgenstein?

He claims all philosophical problems are problems with the symbolic nature of language... lol

You make me laugh. You don't really reason, more just give your conclusion and then call everybody a cunt who argues against you.

It seems if you don't understand the point being made, or have no argument to counter it, you accuse people of manipulating language... funny....

A wretched wino who reveals to the world that your entire intellect is just a series of language manipulations and dissembly?

ha ha ha! I doubt you have, but have you ever read Wittgenstein?

He claims all philosophical problems are problems with the symbolic nature of language... lol

You make me laugh. You don't really reason, more just give your conclusion and then call everybody a cunt who argues against you.

It seems if you don't understand the point being made, or have no argument to counter it, you accuse people of manipulating language... funny....

With you guys it is the problem. You dishonestly use language and I call you on it. That's the pattern. Accept it. Think about making an argument instead of muddying the water by redefining words to suit your agenda. You will look smarter.

Damo, is this a first for you? It is for me: I've never, ever seen a male poster fantasize about anally raping a fellow male poster.

I love it when you write my name with dollar signs. It makes me feel like Richy Rich.

Dollar Dollar bill, y'all.

Right...richy rich. I think he goes on a big roller skating date with Hannah Montana in the new movie you keep talking about taking your tween friend to see. You must be so excited!

Back