Our DAD gave us matching boob jobs

cancel2 2022

Canceled
This strikes me as more than a little perverse, apart from anything the brunette looks like a transsexual to me.

article-2522510-1A05FCA000000578-135_306x534.jpg

Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Michael Niccole's adopted daughters Brittani (right) and Charm (left), posing in bikinis outside their father's practice on Newport Beach California

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2522510/Our-dad-gave-matching-boob-jobs-Sisters-making-cosmetic-surgeon-fathers-skills-theyve-Botox-nose-jobs-AND-belly-button-tuck.html

Last edited:
:rofl2:

Read the article and finally saw the caption under the photo...

Cosmetic Surgeon Dr Michael Niccole's adopted daughters Brittani (right) and Charm (left), posing in bikinis outside their father's practice on Newport Beach California

If you had a surgeon father would you want some stranger giving you surgery instead? I'm not sure what the issue is here.

Im not a big proponent of boob jobs.

I do think its for an adult to decide for themselves to do it or not.

if there was an addadicktome operation available you can bet a lot of guys would get one.

If you had a surgeon father would you want some stranger giving you surgery instead? I'm not sure what the issue is here.

See post 4, also the mother was agin it until she was persuaded otherwise. Oh and giving Botox to women in their early twenties is just obscene.

Brittani's botox looks awful and ages her. But the article is accurate in that it's such a normal way of life for young people and old people, in SO Cal.

As to dad doing the surgery? Though it does sound creepy- for him it's just another day at the office- no perversion. I do however question his parental message to two very young and already attractive women.

Back