Outrage Over Model’s Post-Sandy Photo Shoot in Wreckage

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
Outrage Over Model’s Post-Sandy Photo Shoot in Wreckage

Screen-Shot-2012-11-01-at-1.27.31-PM.png

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/trendin...ost-sandy-photo-shoot-wreckage-175847442.html

the memes should be interesting

Global warming caused the earliest ski season ever. I'm taking a few days before a busy 2-3 weeks assessing storm damage.

I have trouble understanding why this is such an outrage. The woman (model or not) had someone take her picture on top of some storm damage. This is justification for outrage?

I have trouble understanding why this is such an outrage. The woman (model or not) had someone take her picture on top of some storm damage. This is justification for outrage?

God knows, it seems that people get outraged about anything these days. If she had been stark bollock naked they might have had a point, whereas all you could see was her face and hands!!

people get worked up these days... they even request threads be closed because they don't like the tone ;)

people get worked up these days... they even request threads be closed because they don't like the tone ;)

Tone? Nah, it turned into a bitch fight with very little being said about unions. After the thread was closed and then reopened, it improved a great deal.

You're welcome.

Back