Owl Woman got arrested.....

Sailor

Verified User
I have proof!

1595242428_daily_picdump_006449_047wtmk.jpg

Sooooo cute <3

We named him Napoleon, because he was tiny but mean as HELL! He had fallen into someone's chimney so they brought him to the bird sanctuary hospital. He wasn't injured, just covered with soot and really pissed off. I still have the scar on my wrist where he nailed me. He's a rufous phase Eastern screech owl. After a week in our lovely facility, I took him to work in a box and kept him under my desk all day. Then we let him go in a large county park after work. Those are my hands cleaning him off.

Last edited:
We named him Napoleon, because he was tiny but mean as HELL! He had fallen into someone's chimney so they brought him to the bird sanctuary hospital. He wasn't injured, just covered with soot and really pissed off. I still have the scar on my rest where he nailed me. He's a rufous phase Eastern screech owl. After a week in our lovely facility, I took him to work in a box and kept him under my desk all day. Then we let him go in a large county park after work. Those are my hands cleaning him off.
I have such a new love of birds.

Back