Pac 10 Champs

cawacko

Yep, was at the Staples Center this afternoon four rows behind the basket (and right behind the ASU cheerleaders, good lord are they beautiful). USC dominates again. Yes please all of you haters, led by Superfreak, please come out now.

USC best school in the country.

Yep, was at the Staples Center this afternoon four rows behind the basket (and right behind the ASU cheerleaders, good lord are they beautiful). USC dominates again. Yes please all of you haters, led by Superfreak, please come out now.

You are crackin'. A 10th seed in tournament and they are the best school in the country? Shit BC will put them out in the first round

You are crackin'. A 10th seed in tournament and they are the best school in the country? Shit BC will put them out in the first round

By best school I meant best overall school, not strictly basketball. How ever 'SC is about to put a hurting on B.C. It's going to be a coming out party for freshman Demar DeRosen.

Soc, I think BC missed this post. They looked good early, but then just folded.

Props to Cawacko and USC. Living in WA, I reside in the armpit of the PAC-10, and sports in general... Its nice to have one team doing us some honor...

Yeah but we still got the cheerleaders.

remind us... just how good was the Pac 10 in the tourney this year?

Back