Paddle Board!!!

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Buying my 1st paddle board today! 10'2" with leash, paddle and roof mounting hardware. I cannot wait to hit Hunakai beach and get rolling. Holy shit. I haven't been this excited about a purchase since my last purchase of a handle of 10 High.

Holy shit. This is going to rule.

Holy shit.

Buying my 1st paddle board today! 10'2" with leash, paddle and roof mounting hardware. I cannot wait to hit Hunakai beach and get rolling. Holy shit. I haven't been this excited about a purchase since my last purchase of a handle of 10 High.

Holy shit.

CRAP!!!
I thought this was going to be a thread for who we most wanted to be paddled. :cof1:

Holy shit.
Beery, I've been socked in all day from a snow storm yesterday. It dumped 12" in snow. More coming tonight. FUCK YOU! ;p

Beery, I've been socked in all day from a snow storm yesterday. It dumped 12" in snow. More coming tonight. FUCK YOU! ;p

Sorry to hear that Mott. Truly I am.

DSCF5146.jpg

those boards are awesome...good workout too

next to kayaking, that would be my fav paddle sport

Yeah, I'm not a jogger or all that active outside work besides tennis, so this will be a great weekend workout. The beach behind me in that picture is totally perfect for it to. The waves break about 100 yards off shore and there's a 7-10' deep coral reef under crystal clear water, plenty of room to paddle and if when I fall I don't get all fucked up on the coral. Perfect spot. I got the board for a song too. $700 for all. $1,500 for everything new, and this shit is barely used. Bought it from a friend who got into a pinch. I told him I'd loan him the money indefinitely and he could keep his board, but all he wanted was the 1st right of refusal if I ever decide to sell it. So I told him if he ever wants it back, I'd sell it to him for what I paid.

But now I'm in love with the thing. Its fucking beautiful.

thats awesome beefy

i used to play tennis, but haven't for a couple of years, terrible of me and i have an expensive racket just sitting in the closet :palm:

why sit on top? ever try close decks?

I have liked the closed deck kayaks I have paddled. But the sit-on-top is cheaper and a lot easier to use. I have had it in freshwater a fair amount, but I love getting to the coast to explore on it. Its an excellent fishing or snorkeling platform.

This makes me wish I could throw a snowball 4,500 miles with pinpoint accuracy.

OK, I'll wait till spring comes around and take a pic of me tooling around my new Schwinn Paramount.

92_Schwinn_Paramount_Series_3.JPG

Very nice. My next purchase is going to be a mountain bike. Believe it or not, there's some pretty cool bike trails in the mountains around here, treacherous shit to beginner shit. Tinfoil would know about them I bet, if he'd stop taking those "make me a bitter 85 year old grump" pills I'll bet he would share with us.

Back