Panties in a Bunch up on the hill

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/08/congress.roundup.ap/index.html

"In one sign of the approaching Democratic rise to power, future House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, and incoming Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, succeeded in attaching to the funding bill language stopping a $3,300 raise members of Congress were to automatically receive on Jan. 1."

:clink:

"New Yorkers were angry when Republicans dropped tax incentives for a rail link from Manhattan to John F. Kennedy International Airport."

Um, okay but republicans were okay with hte bridge to nowhere in Alaska.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/12/08/congress.roundup.ap/index.html

"In one sign of the approaching Democratic rise to power, future House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, and incoming Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, succeeded in attaching to the funding bill language stopping a $3,300 raise members of Congress were to automatically receive on Jan. 1."

:clink:

"New Yorkers were angry when Republicans dropped tax incentives for a rail link from Manhattan to John F. Kennedy International Airport."

Um, okay but republicans were okay with hte bridge to nowhere in Alaska.

Republicans Hate NY, that would be a great IDea to get to Kennedy and Laguardia....

I used conn limo years ago Rob.
I also used the washington flyer, express bus from dulles to DC.
I used to travel a LOT. don't miss it at all though.

I just expensed it in so I did not care. I also got a limo instead of a taxi when flying into NYC. Did not cost much more than a taxi.

future House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, D-California, and incoming Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nevada, succeeded in attaching to the funding bill language stopping a $3,300 raise members of Congress were to automatically receive on Jan. 1.

:clap:

"Panties in a Bunch up on the hill"

that wouldn't happen if Paris Hilton, Linsay Lohan and Britney Spears were in congress!!!

Back