Panty Peeler Tripel

OMG there's a show on Holmes? I read two books about him, what a freak!

Yes, it showed the basement of his hotel, a post office has been built on top. It is where he kept and tortured his victims. It was one if those Haunted History program, usually don't watch them, but I like you, am intrigued by him. Planned his murder hotel for the World's Fair!

I would love to do one, maybe on the October Alaskan beers, their seasonals are usually fabulous in the Fall.

I've had Alaskan Summer and Winter, but I don't think I've ever had their Fall. They probably don't bother to sell it down here because the typical style for Fall is amber...

Yes, it showed the basement of his hotel, a post office has been built on top. It is where he kept and tortured his victims. It was one if those Haunted History program, usually don't watch them, but I like you, am intrigued by him. Planned his murder hotel for the World's Fair!

One of the books I read combined the two: The Devil in the White City by Erik Larson. It was good but focused more on the World's Fair than on Holmes. The other was better, it was 100% Holmes.

Back