Paramount plus " 1883" is outstanding.

I gotta' get rid of Netflix and Cable TV. They ran out of Cowboy and Indian/Western Movies!

And I'll watch no more of their sissy Bullshit!

poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I gotta' get rid of Netflix and Cable TV. They ran out of Cowboy and Indian/Western Movies!

I agree. I cut off netflix awhile ago. Better options out there. I use Fubo for my cable alternative and I really like it. Its cheaper and better than what I had with my old cable package too. I supplement that with Paramount plus, HBO/Max and Amazon and I am STILL paying much less than my old cable package!

I grew up on John Wayne, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, High Chaparral and The Virginian. Plus Ive been to the Texas Ranger Museum in Texas. Howdy Pardner...:laugh:

I grew up on John Wayne, Gunsmoke, Bonanza, High Chaparral and The Virginian. Plus Ive been to the Texas Ranger Museum in Texas. Howdy Pardner...:laugh:

There is something about Westerns, perhaps it's the riding off into the sunset at the end, or the Cowboy always gets his girl in the end, that brings a sense of hope and good feeling to me.

I love the outdoors, I love the Western states, and you get a lot of that in Westerns. Westerns takes me there.

I also love Indian lore after learning I am actually 1/8th Cherokee! I root for the Indians in some movies.

I've never owned a 44 Colt, but have always wanted one.

And the fact that I grew up with horses is another reason. A lady once asked me if I were raised in a barn, and I told her, "Yes, mostly"! :laugh:

I agree. I cut off netflix awhile ago. Better options out there. I use Fubo for my cable alternative and I really like it. Its cheaper and better than what I had with my old cable package too. I supplement that with Paramount plus, HBO/Max and Amazon and I am STILL paying much less than my old cable package!

I am gonna' change things when I move, and that is coming up real soon.

Thanks, I'll keep Paramount in mind.

I need to pay for another streamer like I need a hole in the head. We are going to start downsizing soon.

I always say that but never do.

I tried paramount plus just to see if I would like it and ended up keeping it. Its quite good. Cheap too. There are two versions , one with commercials and one without. I took the cheaper version which is only 7.99 a month and there really arent that many commercials at all. Wayyyy less then regular tv.

I always say that but never do.

Broadway HD is the first to go, they show stage plays and a few movies......we signed up because we dont go to plays anymore but we have always adored plays (In fact my wife did community theater for a bunch of years, pretty much everything).....but it turns out that they dont have that much of a catalog....and almost everything is new and degraded by Woke ideology.

I am done.

Did you ever watch Squid Game on Netflix?

I watched the first 5 minutes- then bailed! I just didn't get it- did I miss anything?

I'll select a movie, and if they don't speak English and I have to read the damn thing- I usually bail after the first word!

Not a Bollywood fan either as you may have already figured out.

Yep! Netflix has got to go.

Thinking about subscribing to YouTube!

I watched the first 5 minutes- then bailed! I just didn't get it- did I miss anything?

I'll select a movie, and if they don't speak English and I have to read the damn thing- I usually bail after the first word!

Not a Bollywood fan either as you may have already figured out.

Yep! Netflix has got to go.

Thinking about subscribing to YouTube!
Oh yes, you missed something! And you can change it to English. Turn off the subtitles and change the language to English. The controls show down at the bottom of the screen when you push the down button on the remote. I can't watch shows in other languages and read all of that, it's too much.

That show is amazing. People down on their luck participate in a game where if you lose, you die. It's kinda gory in places but the story is amazing. I will be watching Season 2 of that.

There is something about Westerns, perhaps it's the riding off into the sunset at the end, or the Cowboy always gets his girl in the end, that brings a sense of hope and good feeling to me.

I love the outdoors, I love the Western states, and you get a lot of that in Westerns. Westerns takes me there.

I also love Indian lore after learning I am actually 1/8th Cherokee! I root for the Indians in some movies.

I've never owned a 44 Colt, but have always wanted one.

And the fact that I grew up with horses is another reason. A lady once asked me if I were raised in a barn, and I told her, "Yes, mostly"! :laugh:

My dad always watched Westerns and War shows/movies on TV.

I own 2 .44 cap and ball revolvers, one being a Colt Army the other a Uberti replica of the Remmington.

If you haven't seen it, Watch the movie "The Last Outlaw," Mickey Rourke is one mean son-of-a-bitch!

I still love watching Josey wales. " Dying aint much of a livin boy!" Or.....The Unforgiven. Old English Bob got a good ass kicking in that one..... :laugh:

Oh yes, you missed something! And you can change it to English. Turn off the subtitles and change the language to English. The controls show down at the bottom of the screen when you push the down button on the remote. I can't watch shows in other languages and read all of that, it's too much.

That show is amazing. People down on their luck participate in a game where if you lose, you die. It's kinda gory in places but the story is amazing. I will be watching Season 2 of that.

Thanks for the info. I'll check it all out.

I've been known to watch an entire series in one night! :laugh: Looked around and it was daylight!

Back