Pardon Me

toby

After the recent uproar with Geffen, who was mad at the Clintons because he paid them good money and didn't get his freind pardoned we have more pardon news for Hillary.

>>Now, in the wake of the launch of her presidential campaign, the pardon controversy has reemerged in an obscure court case in which Senator Clinton's brother Tony is battling an order to repay more than $100,000 he received from a couple pardoned by President Clinton.

Tony Rodham, who acknowledged approaching the president about a pardon for the couple, is the second of Hillary Clinton's brothers to receive money from people who were eventually pardoned by President Clinton. Hugh Rodham received $400,000 from two people, one of whom was pardoned and one whose sentence was commuted.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/02/28/pardons_reemerge_as_issue_in_clinton_run/?page

Nope French's Mustard is a product of the Reckitt Benckiser corporation which is British. Might have originally been French don't know.

This is funny stuff. No one cares about a president who sells pardons. What about that Mustard?

This is funny stuff. No one cares about a president who sells pardons. What about that Mustard?
It's just more of what we expect there, tobes. Are we supposed to be shocked again over what we have heard before?

Dam considering that the Geffen incident was recent and the Rodham info was this week it is not OLD stuff. And well, we beat a lot of dead horses here.

Dam considering that the Geffen incident was recent and the Rodham info was this week it is not OLD stuff. And well, we beat a lot of dead horses here.
I didn't say it was old. I said it was more of what we expect. We've heard much the same story long ago, now we hear it again. Now we are supposed to be aghast with surprise? Come on, tobes, even you had to see this and say in your mind, "Here we go again!"

I don't get righteously indignant about stuff on a message board anymore. But if it will please you I will say Clinton is wrong for that.

I think politicians of recent years have cuased the general populace to expect a lot less from them. We now expect them to all be corrupt.

Yep its news if a politician is not corrupt. But hell we've known this for decades. Look at Mr. Smith goes to Washington.

Back