Party Time....!

Battleborne

Terminator
I will leave y'all to cry in your proverbial beer...me I just took a short break after attending the Grandaughters HS Graduation ...She starts her college classes in August 'Criminal Justice...she already paid for the First semester all by herself..she also starts her POST in January...she also told me today she is thinking about Joining the Nevada National Guard...OCS or ROTC combined...to help pay for her schooling..and yes she is aware of the risks as I explained everything to her...

Heading down the hill to the Daughters house for the BBQ...numa numa! Have a great weekend y'all!:clink:

I will leave y'all to cry in your proverbial beer...me I just took a short break after attending the Grandaughters HS Graduation ...She starts her college classes in August 'Criminal Justice...she already paid for the First semester all by herself..she also starts her POST in January...she also told me today she is thinking about Joining the Nevada National Guard...OCS or ROTC combined...to help pay for her schooling..and yes she is aware of the risks as I explained everything to her...

Heading down the hill to the Daughters house for the BBQ...numa numa! Have a great weekend y'all!:clink:

Congrats!!!! I know you are proud. Give her an "Atta Girl!" for me.

Congrats BB! Granddaughter? Wow, you are older than I thought!! My youngest daughter graduated this year, along with 2 neices.... and I thought I was old!! :)

Back