Passenger on Ill-Fated Diarrhea Plane Says Flight Attendants Were Forced to Craft "Ma

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Passenger on Ill-Fated Diarrhea Plane Says Flight Attendants Were Forced to Craft "Ma

Passenger on Ill-Fated Diarrhea Plane Says Flight Attendants Were Forced to Craft "Makeshift Biohazard Suits"

Damn, that's has to be embarrassing too?!!

On Friday, an international Delta flight bound for sunny Barcelona was forced to U-turn back to its starting point, Atlanta, for an exceedingly rare air travel horror: a passenger had suffered diarrhea throughout the plane's aisle so extensively that completing the flight was deemed untenable.News of the incident first hit Reddit's r/ATC subreddit, to which a user shared alarming FAA flight information marking the ill-fated flight's decision to turn around.

"DIVERT TO ATL — PASSENGER DIARRHEA ALL OVER A/C," the flight strip read. "BIOHAZARD."

The news then trickled to other social media platforms, going mainstream viral on X-formerly-Twitter when another netizen of one of the plane's pilots' blunt conversation with air traffic control.

"This is a biohazard issue," the pilot can be heard saying. "We've had a passenger who's had diarrhea all the way through the airplane, so they want us to come back to Atlanta."

Yes, diarrhea, all through the airplane. It really did happen, and in an official statement to Insider, a representative for Delta described the incident as an "onboard medical issue," adding that its teams "worked as quickly and safely as possible to thoroughly clean the airplane and get our customers to their final destination."

"We sincerely apologize to our customers," the rep continued, "for the delay and inconvenience to their travel plans."
We tracked one of the plane's unlucky passengers down — and they confirmed that the diarrhea was, in fact, "ALL OVER" the cabin aisles, just as that flight strip read.

"I woke up and there was a bit of a strange smell," the passenger, who chose to remain anonymous while speaking of his Diarrhea Plane experience, told Futurism, adding that the flight attendants were forced to perform some DIY ingenuity to deal with the excrement.

"They found everything they could use," said the passenger, explaining that the airline staff used aprons to craft "makeshift biohazard suits" to wear while dealing with the defecatory disaster. Blankets and napkins, meanwhile, were utilized to cover the feces.

The airline's staff "tried to handle it," said the passenger, but "it was just so bad."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/passenger-ill-fated-diarrhea-plane-134434492.html

explosive-sm.jpg

For all of you Delta flyers, I recommend you pass on the Souffle!

I was on a Delta flight and chose that as an option once, and everyone on the flight that ate the Souffle got sick!

It tasted terrible, and even though I only ate one bite, I still got sick!

And yes, there was a Bee Line to the restroom while some people just used their Barf Bags! :whoa:

Last edited:
Air travel continues to get worse even as it gets more expensive.

Par for the course America 2023.

For all of you Delta flyers, I recommend you pass on the Souffle!

I was on a Delta flight and chose that as an option once, and everyone on the flight that ate the Souffle got sick!

It tasted terrible, and even though I only ate one bite, I still got sick!

And yes, there was a Bee Line to the restroom while some people just used their Barf Bags! :whoa:

AIRPLANEJive.jpg

Infamous last words... :awesome:

Back