Patricia Christina Flowers Here In Hamilton Ontario Are Scam Artists

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
Patricia Christina Flowers Here In Hamilton Ontario Are Scam Artists

You ask them to deliver flowers to someone at a so called bar and grill run by complete imbeciles called Cadillac Jax and they never make it to her thus what an employee stole the flowers because no one else knew because instead of delivering them on the day ordered, they waited until the next day when it was raining where the patio was closed during this pandemic and no one was there to witness the delivery.

June 25 a dozen roses so called delivered for 80 bucks to the lovely waitress Sarah at Cadillac Jax Hamilton Ontario from David Jeffrey Spetch of the Carlton at the time and she never got them.

Because of this I got killed inside for 9 months (to this very day and beyond) almost while she looks at me with spite as she walks by with another man.

Oh this is a nightmare (long story short)

steal your money to deliver flowers to someone and they never make it. Does Patricia Christina Flowers even care, obviously not.

Because of this I got killed inside for 9 months (to this very day and beyond) almost now in duration (come the 12th of December 9 months) now while she looks at me with spite because she never knew (what happened to the flowers I paid for) and approached me asking a week or two later after the so called delivery "do you remember me" and I decided to tease because I just sent the flowers a week or two previously as she acted like I didn't remember her from 4 months previous and now walks by with another man almost 9 months later because she doesn't even know I sent them

Aside from this flower bs of which they claim same day delivery, if they delivered the same day the flowers would have arrived on the 24th of which there would have been plenty of witnesses because the patio was open so the flowers would have been delivered properly.

bud-red-rose.jpg

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Back