Patriot Nation

Coping with my loathing of the Patriots is a lifelong struggle. To see them win right after Trump winning the election might be too much.

I think they got this one, though. Too much experience, and Belichick is the classic evil mastermind. I'm sure he has something in store for that Atlanta offense.

I'm gonna pull my Falcon support back. I'd like to see the Falcons win but...I'd also like to see Brady outclass Goodell. That suspension bullshit was completely out of line. The Lions aren't in it anyway so fuck it, I guess I'm good either way.

Seeing Goodell get PWNED would be awesome. He should have just curbstomped the Patriots back in 2007, and moved on, instead of holding back and then being perceived as covering up for Kraft.

Seeing Goodell get PWNED would be awesome. He should have just curbstomped the Patriots back in 2007, and moved on, instead of holding back and then being perceived as covering up for Kraft.

The Patriots didn't do anything other teams didn't do. With mediocrity reigning in the NFL it comes down to superstars. Banning Brady was out of line and whatever happens Goodell needs to go.

/Rant

Last edited:
Coping with my loathing of the Patriots is a lifelong struggle. To see them win right after Trump winning the election might be too much.

I think they got this one, though. Too much experience, and Belichick is the classic evil mastermind. I'm sure he has something in store for that Atlanta offense.

OMFG thing1 is predicting a win for pats. Now I should start being concerned.

Stop fucking jinxing thing

can't wait for the "Where is roger" chants to break out at the superbowl.

Back