Paul loses to Duncan Hunter in TX straw poll

Don't get too excited, there BB. Straw Polls are never indicative of the race over all. If they were R. Paul and Duncan hunter would be getting some magnificent numbers. The other candidates aren't spending as much on Straw Polls because they feel they don't need to prove the significance of their candidacy. They are third-tier and they know it.

LOL.............

Don't get too excited, there BB. Straw Polls are never indicative of the race over all. If they were R. Paul and Duncan hunter would be getting some magnificent numbers. The other candidates aren't spending as much on Straw Polls because they feel they don't need to prove the significance of their candidacy. They are third-tier and they know it.

:rolleyes: That was my point albeit usc just had to make the 'Brew' comment...how many times have we heard the anti conservative stance bragging about their candidates poll results????

How embaressing that must be.....
Home state and all. But then I suppose they would know him better than the rest of us.....

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/09/02/politics/main3228053.shtml

No, it's not really embarassing. He is a Congressman, not a Governor or Senator. Not to metion the GOP prevented an entire bus of his delegates from entering to vote (and this might have put him in 2nd place). The fact is that Hunter was the only War Hawk who showed up and the Neo-Cons rewarded him.

What you don't appreciate about this event, is that well over 200 Republican Party insiders in Texas who likely voted for Bush in 2000 and 2004 are now Ron Paul supporters. These weren't random voters...they're dedicated party conservatives who will be voting at the State Convention.

And they got there because of the hard work of Ron Paul grassroots supporters around the country who campaigned for their votes.

:rolleyes: That was my point albeit usc just had to make the 'Brew' comment...how many times have we heard the anti conservative stance bragging about their candidates poll results????

Umm I am for an underdog in the polls right now.
I do seem to recall the right bragging on bush's poll numbers in the not too distant past. Lately all they can say is look, congress is worse :)

Back