Pawn Stars in the News

10p3gn.jpg

I like Harrison. He's smart and well-spoken. His dad is humorous, but his son is often annoying, and Chumlee doesn't really offer much that the Old Man can't already offer. I often learn cool historical things from him. I know a lot of people complain that he lowballs his customers, but, whatever...

I like Harrison. He's smart and well-spoken. His dad is humorous, but his son is often annoying, and Chumlee doesn't really offer much that the Old Man can't already offer. I often learn cool historical things from him. I know a lot of people complain that he lowballs his customers, but, whatever...

Rick Harrison is a smart guy and the heart of the shows success.
I agree with your assessment completely and Chumlee is excess baggage.
No one ever gets market value on any item when selling to any pawn shop. Like any retailer they mark up about 100%. So they must get anything they buy at about 1/2 the retail dollar value.

We get that over here, it's formulaic but highly entertaining.

Back