Paying for things you never wanted and refused to accept, had to pay anyways

Part Multi 313

Verified User
Ever been forced to pay for something you didn't want, had no prior interest in and didn't even know much about until after you were forced to pay for it, and now that you are fully educated on it although you would never care throughout your whole entire life to ever know about it at all, you reject what you paid for full force and refuse to accept that thing even after your bill was fully paid? That ever happen to you?

"whether you like it or not": Donald John Trump; pertaining to the greatness of General Robert E. Lee. "whether you like it or not"

I don't know about that stuff, I'm a northerner. I know now, don't accept it as my problem. That's not what this thread is about though. Intriguing but not relevant for me. Trump says a lot of things.

I'm going to put you on my ignore list.
View attachment 9917

WINNER - WINNER
CHICKEN DINNER

095ea45e2311cd42867eb1923bf858c3.gif

Ever been forced to pay for something you didn't want, had no prior interest in and didn't even know much about until after you were forced to pay for it, and now that you are fully educated on it although you would never care throughout your whole entire life to ever know about it at all, you reject what you paid for full force and refuse to accept that thing even after your bill was fully paid? That ever happen to you?

Making a 'clever' point about the government

If you don't like democracy no one is forcing you to stay in this nation

so the idea that you are forced to pay any tax is a fucking idiots lie

eat shit and dont die

now that your idiot claim has been proven to be as stupid as all libertarians are will you continue to repeat the fucking lies?

of course you will

your a lying idiot OP

Welcome to adulthood..

if you are NOT WILLING to accept what your democracy votes to do because your vote was on the failing side of the issue then you don't believe on Democracy

go find a dictatorship that agrees with what you want to see done and move there

Im SURE that dictator will ALWAYS agree with you and never take your assets to do things you don't want done.

warning: the above line contains sarcasm

They may never let you LEAVE though

cant answer me huh dumb fuck?

Back