PDX liberal screws me out $500+

tinfoil

Banned
LOL fricken dirtbag. Gary is the sandle-wearing Clinton-democrat that screwed me out $500. How did he do it? He found a couple of flaws (normal touch up situation) and claimed several other companies told him they were problems with the application. Not true. I follow all the specs and have countless references as well as a perfect record... until now.

The coward sends me an email at 7 am and I immediately call him back to tell him I have a legal right to fix the problems and document the issues as well as hire an inspector to indepedently document the issues. That guy thinks he makes the rules. He thinks he can discount the price of another company to "fix" the floors for half the bill. He can if the jury awards him the right.

But he's not worth going to court for so I'll eat the petty bill.

Liberals are scum.

This guy had Hillary clinton folk art statues and even had a 9/11 Bush Dollar still sitting out in the bathroom. LOL

LOL fricken dirtbag. Gary is the sandle-wearing Clinton-democrat that screwed me out $500. How did he do it? He found a couple of flaws (normal touch up situation) and claimed several other companies told him they were problems with the application. Not true. I follow all the specs and have countless references as well as a perfect record... until now.

The coward sends me an email at 7 am and I immediately call him back to tell him I have a legal right to fix the problems and document the issues as well as hire an inspector to indepedently document the issues. That guy thinks he makes the rules. He thinks he can discount the price of another company to "fix" the floors for half the bill. He can if the jury awards him the right.

But he's not worth going to court for so I'll eat the petty bill.

Liberals are scum.

This guy had Hillary clinton folk art statues and even had a 9/11 Bush Dollar still sitting out in the bathroom. LOL

You have to ask yourself what you would have done with the money. Your customer probably feels he just received a windfall so is more likely to spend it frivolously. Thus, you have indirectly contributed to the stimulus. :)

Back