Peaceful Muslims beating up British women doctor

No, but they don't represent the billions of peaceful Muslims in the world.

Just keep telling yourself that. If that doesn't work, keep in mind the Crusaders were brutal too.

Your link is as dead as your dear ole mum

Does your missus have a ginger minge as well?

latest

Last edited:
I see your using the word "peaceful" ironically to describe clearly violent individuals who happen to be Muslim, because it's well known that known Muslim cannot be peaceful.

How did it feel to cast your ballot for the BNP last election?

I see your using the word "peaceful" ironically to describe clearly violent individuals who happen to be Muslim, because it's well known that known Muslim cannot be peaceful.

I bet I meet more Muslims in the course of a day than you've met in your whole life!

Well, Europe is fast learning the folly of allowing unfettered immigration of people who 'happen to be Muslim'. Where are the males who would come to the defense of this poor woman? What kind of animals...or I mean people are these guys that they would gang up on a woman and beat her half to death for the temerity of being a doctor?

I'll tell you. They're the kinds of people who come from a backwards culture that has been shaped by an inferior religion that denigrates women and males from that part of the world are on board with it.

Maybe Hillary can incorporate that into her 'war on women' schtick.

pretending all muslims are doing this violence shows what fucking idiots some of you are.

20 % of the worlds population is muslim.

are you idiots claiming It should be banned and all Muslims killed for having these beliefs?

stop being so fucking stupid

to insist all people who claim the Muslim belief are producing violence is insane and a fucking lie.

stop fucking lying you assholes

bore I didnt think you were saying this

I was talking to the idiots who just keep claiming being Muslim is evil

they act as if It should be banned

they act as if we need to kill all muslims down to every man women and child.

they are evil idiots who are more dangerous than the vast majority of muslims

Tom isn't given any context for this either. I mean what if the British Doctor had been in Oklahoma City and been talking smack about the Sooners and Coach Switzer? Yanomeayin?

Ok, having researched it further it would appear to be a group of Moroccan men beating up a transvestite tourist.

Last edited:
bore I didnt think you were saying this

I was talking to the idiots who just keep claiming being Muslim is evil

they act as if It should be banned

they act as if we need to kill all muslims down to every man women and child.

they are evil idiots who are more dangerous than the vast majority of muslims
I don't think any group of people are inherently evil Desh. Having said that we have a large Muslim refugee community here in Columbus. Most of them have the educational attainment of a U. of Michigan graduate (i.e. a sixth grade education). So there are some issues there that you deal with in any community of poorly educated people. Don't believe me? Go visit michigan or Mississippi.

But even though the Muslim refugee community here in Columbus does typically have poor educational attainment they have never committed that first terrorist attack here and their crime rate is significantly lower in their community than in our African American or Appalachian American communities.

Also....it's not like they're Irish either.

Back