Pelosi claims mandate for San Francisco agenda!

Onceler

Did anyone see that press conference? Dixie was right! Pelosi said the American people have spoken, and clearly have voted for a far, far left agenda. Her revised "1st 100 hours" includes:

- an immediate investigation into 9/11 being an inside job, orchestrated by Bush
- the elimination of heterosexual marriage, and a change to our educational curriculum to teach and encourage the homosexual lifestyle
- resolutions praising France & denouncing the troops
- forced abortions for every 3rd pregnancy
- Banning the Bible & replacing it with "Heather has 2 Mommies"
- tax breaks for burning the flag

I guess I have to agree. Clearly, the election was not about Iraq & corruption; it was an overwhelming endorsement for this kind of agenda.

My bad, Dixie! You were spot on!

I'm enjoying the rush to the middle. It's kind of fun to watch.

It's really the only way to govern. America is purple; the majority of voters agree with positions on both sides of the aisle. Anytime a party in power goes too far, they get a little correction from the voters. I'm hoping the Dems have heeded the lessons of history in that regard; their initial rhetoric indicates that they are on the right track.

It's really the only way to govern. America is purple; the majority of voters agree with positions on both sides of the aisle. Anytime a party in power goes too far, they get a little correction from the voters. I'm hoping the Dems have heeded the lessons of history in that regard; their initial rhetoric indicates that they are on the right track.
So did Bush's originally. That's a pattern too. They start out all middle, and wind up pounding the podium and saying things like, "They're coming for our children!" (reflection to Patsy Schroeder)...

Back