Pentagon "misplaces" $2.3 trillion in transactions.

This story covers decades and decades... This problem is far more prevalent than the title seems to convey.

But Damo you know the CT's are going to take this and run with it.

Never mind that it would have taken years and that it was found on Rummy's watch, who alerted everyone to that fact. And they were only 9 months into the administration. It will all be pointed at by the CTers as the reason for 9/11. I see it coming.

But Damo you know the CT's are going to take this and run with it.

Never mind that it would have taken years and that it was found on Rummy's watch, who alerted everyone to that fact. And they were only 9 months into the administration. It will all be pointed at by the CTers as the reason for 9/11. I see it coming.
I can see that... They did it themselves to cover up their crimes... Hmmm...

Definitely has the smell of a Conspiracy... Capital "C"...

I think there is close to 10 bill unaccounted for in Iraq funds. But of course that money was never in the budget anyway so we won't miss it ;)

it was used to pay for $2000 dollar toilet seats and they forgot to record it?

anyway...I read about this over 5 years ago, and I thought they had a followup that said that Rummy/the Pentegon was able to locate a trillion and a half of the 2.3 trillion unaccounted for? Is that not the case and now it is back to 2.3 trillion? I admit, did not read this article yet....so I don't know....

it was used to pay for $2000 dollar toilet seats and they forgot to record it?

anyway...I read about this over 5 years ago, and I thought they had a followup that said that Rummy/the Pentegon was able to locate a trillion and a half of the 2.3 trillion unaccounted for? Is that not the case and now it is back to 2.3 trillion? I admit, did not read this article yet....so I don't know....
It's that same old article reiterated and with addition information... You'd have to watch the video, which I doubt you want to do considering your dial-up...

Back