People: Shanna Moekler resigns pageant post over Trump's decision.

RockX

Banned
Former Miss USA Shanna Moakler resigned as co-executive director of the Miss California USA pageant Wednesday after her boss Donald Trump allowed Miss California Carrie Prejean to keep her crown.

Good for you, Shannon. Beauty queens have no business posing for nudie pictures. Unless, of course, they go full-frontal, like you did in Playboy.

At a news conference Monday, Moakler accused Prejean of violating her contract with pageant organizers by speaking out on behalf of organizations opposed to gay marriage and by failing to disclose she posed nearly nude for photographs before entering the state pageant.

On Tuesday, Trump defended Prejean's statements that marriage should be exclusive to men and women, saying her position was similar to President Barack Obama's. Although he acknowledged the photos of Prejean were "risque," they weren't bad enough to get her booted.

Moakler, Miss USA 1995, decided after the news conference to quit. "I cannot with a clear conscience move forward supporting and promoting the Miss Universe Organization when I no longer believe in it or the contracts I signed committing myself as a youth," she said in a statement issued by her publicist.

Prejean, who was the first runner-up at last month's Miss USA pageant, created a brouhaha when she responded to a question by celebrity judge Perez Hilton by saying, "I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

http://www.mercurynews.com/breakingnews/ci_12361977

LOL

All of a sudden the Playboy bunny has morals.

View attachment 187

Back