People who's opinion I don't respect

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
I wouldn't take Hitlers word on anything.

Other than that, all of your opinions are valid in WM land! Stand right up!

Except for Grind's and Little Acorns and Dixies.

Inisputable, Jollie, they are trolls, and don't count.

There just doesn't seem to be too much to respect from the right these days.

Yep WM I was thinking a while ago that the righties are pretty pitiful right now. I felt sorry for them for about 1 millsecond. Naah, they need to be reminded of their folly for years.

Meme and Bravo seem consistently capable of chirping in something articulate, profound and meaningful from the peanut gallery.

I'm always impressed with Bravo's biting accusations of treason for anyone who doesn't worship Bush, and Meme's meaningful cereal comments and her insightful humour on tens of thousands of slaughtered iraqi children.

Meme and Bravo seem consistently capable of chirping in something articulate, profound and meaningful from the peanut gallery.

I'm always impressed with Bravo's biting accusations of treason for anyone who doesn't worship Bush, and Meme's meaningful cereal comments and her insightful humour on tens of thousands of slaughtered iraqi children.

Hey the slaughterd children are not so bad, but the slaughtered adults that could do productive work in the oil fields...

I'm always impressed with Bravo's biting accusations of treason for anyone who doesn't worship Bush, and Memes meaningful cereal comments and her insightful humour on tens of thousands of slaughtered Iraqi children.

what the fuck are you talking..
I have never said anything with humor on slaughtered children..you fucking jerk..

Your a real piece of shit.

I don't think there is anyone that I would say I don't respect their opinion.

There are times I probably disagree with just about everybody.

But I wouldn't dismiss anyone's opinion without at least hearing (reading) it.

But then, of course, I will call them an idiot and lament the fact that I wasted time I will never get back.

Am I not from the 'right' or not posting enough?

How come I didn't make the list? This is almost as bad as being left off of Beefy's respectable list. Dammit, someone make a poll with my name in it!!!!! :(

watermark created this whole post just so he could group me in with little acorn for his own shits and giggles.

Back