PERFECT for todays politics!

No election fraud.....No election fraud....None...zero...nada....cant happen....Most secure clean election in history! :laugh: Wow,....talk about trained monkeys. The MOCKINGBIRD media really has control of that pin head of yours doesnt it.

No election fraud.....No election fraud....None...zero...nada....cant happen....Most secure clean election in history! :laugh: Wow,....talk about trained monkeys. The MOCKINGBIRD media really has control of that pin head of yours doesnt it.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I'm sure that there was voter fraud in the Red States.

Last edited:
What is depressing as hell is it's normally the Democrats that scream election fraud and X stole the election!!!!!

Now here we (we=Republicans) are doing the exact same thing. How depressing to see my party sink so low. I didn't want to see Biden win but all the evidence says he did so it's time to let it go and plan on how to retake the Oval office in 4 years.

What is depressing as hell is it's normally the Democrats that scream election fraud and X stole the election!!!!!

Now here we (we=Republicans) are doing the exact same thing. How depressing to see my party sink so low. I didn't want to see Biden win but all the evidence says he did so it's time to let it go and plan on how to retake the Oval office in 4 years.

This is the inevitable result of the Republican Party's march to fascism. They were just waiting for the sign. The Dictator-in-Chief was it. All you true conservatives who still have honor and principles are being left in the dust because power, plutocracy, and party are more important than our American ideals.

In four years, the GOP will have chosen a new star, one probably even worse than #LOSER45 because odds are that he'll be more intelligent and crafty.

Back