Phoenix sux

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
I've been here all week for training and have 2 more days to go. I can't understand why anyone would live in this unholy shitbox for any reason whatsoever, ever. Ever. Whadda nightmare.

The only living nature here looks like its dead. The tit bars are a ripoff. The weather sucks. There's no scenery.

Maybe I died and went to hell.

Phuck Phoeniks.

Okay, Beefy...

Here's a tip...

Four Peaks Brewing Company
1340 E. 8th St., ste. 104, Tempe, AZ 85281

Very good beer, good food. Drink, eat, drink...

Come to Hazelwoods Sports Bar on Indian School Rd and 36th St. this Sun. nite at 7:00 and I'll whip your ass at a free holdem poker game.

google map Carefree AZ

no scenery?!!! Bartlett Lake is 45 min. from Tempe. Get out of the tit joints. Quit your bitchin, you're above ground and in beautiful AZ!

Last edited:
Come to Hazelwoods Sports Bar on Indian School Rd and 36th St. this Sun. nite at 7:00 and I'll whip your ass at a free holdem poker game.

google map Carefree AZ

no scenery?!!! Bartlett Lake is 45 min. from Tempe. Get out of the tit joints. Quit your bitchin, you're above ground and in beautiful AZ!
Boy, would you be shocked if a bunch of us showed up! I am going to call you next time I am in your state!

Boy, would you be shocked if a bunch of us showed up! I am going to call you next time I am in your state!

Say When!! The poker game is free on sunday nite and is a blast. Ya win bar bucks too if you can get past the sharks. Who says there are no sharks in AZ. LOL.

I like AZ. Hot in the summer mild the rest of the yr. constant sunshine. good fishin 9 months out of the year, history, old west, Rocky Mts., as much sonoran mexican food as you can eat, ghost towns, western towns and gold flake in every shovel full if you know where to look.
As with the rest of the country work is spotty but I've been able to survive.

Beefy, we have no ocean here but lots of beach.

Say When!! The poker game is free on sunday nite and is a blast. Ya win bar bucks too if you can get past the sharks. Who says there are no sharks in AZ. LOL.

I like AZ. Hot in the summer mild the rest of the yr. constant sunshine. good fishin 9 months out of the year, history, old west, Rocky Mts., as much sonoran mexican food as you can eat, ghost towns, western towns and gold flake in every shovel full if you know where to look.
As with the rest of the country work is spotty but I've been able to survive.

Beefy, we have no ocean here but lots of beach.
My friends are house hunting there as we speak in Chandler! It will be my home away from home, she is my best friend...

I've been here all week for training and have 2 more days to go. I can't understand why anyone would live in this unholy shitbox for any reason whatsoever, ever. Ever. Whadda nightmare.

The only living nature here looks like its dead. The tit bars are a ripoff. The weather sucks. There's no scenery.

Maybe I died and went to hell.

Phuck Phoeniks.
Boy if you think Phoenix sux you should never, ever to go michigan! ;)

google map Carefree AZ

You have an Indian School Rd. as well? Must be a southwest thing...

google map Carefree AZ

If you're interested in getting any ink work done, let me know.
Some friends of mine have a great shop in Goodyear.
They do flash, coverup, portraits, freehand, your design, you name it.
They've also got a really good piercer.

My friends are house hunting there as we speak in Chandler! It will be my home away from home, she is my best friend...

Rana, Come on down!

Bring sunscreen.

This goes for anyone on this site even if you're a conservative. Let me know when you're in town and I'll make time to show you the beauty of the desert and how not to kill yourself when you leave town.

I've found that people either fall in love with AZ or hate it and cant wait to get out. Sorry Beefy.

Actually all the posters on this site who live in AZ should get together and have a brawl. We could meet at Harolds in Cave Creek and fight in their big parking lot. Or we could go to Rattlesnake Cove @ bartlett lake and cook some hot dogs. Then fight.

Rana, Come on down!

Bring sunscreen.

This goes for anyone on this site even if you're a conservative. Let me know when you're in town and I'll make time to show you the beauty of the desert and how not to kill yourself when you leave town.

I've found that people either fall in love with AZ or hate it and cant wait to get out. Sorry Beefy.
I will! as soon as she is settled!

Actually all the posters on this site who live in AZ should get together and have a brawl. We could meet at Harolds in Cave Creek and fight in their big parking lot. Or we could go to Rattlesnake Cove @ bartlett lake and cook some hot dogs. Then fight.
We could cause some real trouble!

Back