Pics of my little town...

I thought you were a grandfather? How does that work? Is that picture of the blond bartender 30years old?

Im a Grandfather ... with a full head of hair...and very lttle gray. Anyway...that Bar looks pretty cool.... I like the classic look with the classic stools.

Say what...

I thought you were a grandfather? How does that work? Is that picture of the blond bartender 30years old?

I am a G/pa and the pic is 4yrs old...and she was 50yrs old when taken...guess we all just look younger out west...dunno!;)

Doubt it, there maineman. Amazingly, people can become parents without being married, they can also get divorced and still become grandparents.

Hummm...

or you had a girlfriend on the side while you were married....

Is this your problem?...Sorry but I got a divorce way back in 1981...the kids are from that marriage and the one before...have stayed single since 1981...and I can pass for about fifty even though I am older...clean living I suppose!;)

Is this your problem?...Sorry but I got a divorce way back in 1981...the kids are from that marriage and the one before...have stayed single since 1981...and I can pass for about fifty even though I am older...clean living I suppose!;)

no problem at all...merely a comment. Do you think it was inappropriate? Gosh. that's too fucking bad. I guess when you made insinuations about my class rank at Annapolis you should have thought that maybe that shit might come back to haunt you..... don't dish out what you don't want coming back at ya. It really is just that simple.

Last edited:
Back