Pictures

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://photoblog.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2007/02/20/62400.aspx

check out the baby feet picture. That's amazing.

You're right USC. My tax dollars better not be used in this case. Otherwise, I want a refund.

Lady T... but the government is the most knowledgable and the best equipped to spend our money... they know what is best for you. If they want to spend your money on this child they should.... :)

Well the gummit is wery good at spending money, how wisely they go about its a whole nuther matter.
In this case I support spending money on the child.

Well the gummit is wery good at spending money, how wisely they go about its a whole nuther matter.
In this case I support spending money on the child.

ahem.....I'm waging a war against children. If you continue to post supporting them, I'm going ot have to declare you an enemy combatant. We all know what happens when I do that :nuke:

ahem.....I'm waging a war against children. If you continue to post supporting them, I'm going ot have to declare you an enemy combatant. We all know what happens when I do that :nuke:

An expense paid vacation in GITMO Rehab Resort ?

No. Even worse. I give you the nuke emoticon. :nuke:
Maybe later I'll find more offensive emoticons.

Too late I was nuked on a bridge call this morning. Will have to work nights and days the rest of the week. supervise during the day and work at night.

No. Even worse. I give you the nuke emoticon. :nuke:
Maybe later I'll find more offensive emoticons.
sterb108.gif

Back