PISS POOLS. WHAT THE FUCK BROS

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
All my life, nothing has amazed me more than a nice yellow splash on the floor below a urinal. I do. not. get. this. What the fuck is so hard about getting all your piss where it needs to be? You are basically molesting the urinal with how close one typically is to it to begin with. I have literally 100% lifetime accuracy. Not on drop has ever been wasted.

Is it because you try to no hands it and you fail miserably? Are you trying to do the "how far can I back up to get the biggest stream before it breaks" trick? What the fuck is it?

I'm wearing sandals a lot more often now considering that it's summer, and I'm too lazy to put on shoes. But whenever I go to a public bathroom these days, there is piss everywhere. And my sandals are thin. My feet are dangerously exposed, with no shoe protection, and very little distance between my feet and piss pools.

I demand there are urinal inspectors in every bathroom. If you fuck up, you are banned from using urinals, and you need to sit down to piss because you aren't capable of not being a complete tongue hanging out of mouth bonafide mouthbreather. You are literally retarded, going "DURRRRRRRRRUHHHFHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE" all the time wherever you are. Fucking neanderthal. It's NOT FUCKING HARD. The urinal is like 5 inches away.

All my life, nothing has amazed me more than a nice yellow splash on the floor below a urinal. I do. not. get. this. What the fuck is so hard about getting all your piss where it needs to be? You are basically molesting the urinal with how close one typically is to it to begin with. I have literally 100% lifetime accuracy. Not on drop has ever been wasted.

Is it because you try to no hands it and you fail miserably? Are you trying to do the "how far can I back up to get the biggest stream before it breaks" trick? What the fuck is it?

I'm wearing sandals a lot more often now considering that it's summer, and I'm too lazy to put on shoes. But whenever I go to a public bathroom these days, there is piss everywhere. And my sandals are thin. My feet are dangerously exposed, with no shoe protection, and very little distance between my feet and piss pools.

I demand there are urinal inspectors in every bathroom. If you fuck up, you are banned from using urinals, and you need to sit down to piss because you aren't capable of not being a complete tongue hanging out of mouth bonafide mouthbreather. You are literally retarded, going "DURRRRRRRRRUHHHFHRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE" all the time wherever you are. Fucking neanderthal. It's NOT FUCKING HARD. The urinal is like 5 inches away.

I don't get it either dude. We HAD a sign (until offenders got too anally pained) at my AMVETs that said something to effect of "clean up after yourself" with an arrow pointing to a mop.

Try one of those penis extenders that are being advertised and maybe you'll get 2 inches closer to the unrinal and stop hitting the floor. :D

WHY YOU COMPLAIN OF THIS? SPOILED AMERICAN GIRLY MAN, THINKING ROOM FOR PISSING IS MEANT TO BE CLEAN. IN SOVIET HOMELAND WE HAVE ONLY SIMPLE PISS HOUSE WITH HOLE IN FLOOR FOR MEN. ONLY WOMEN CARE OF CLEAN. HERE IS SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM:

1. GO TO CAPITALIST HOME
2. GROW PAIR OF TESTICLES
3. YOU ARE NOT CONCERNED WITH GIRLY PROBLEMS LIKE URINE ON YOUR PASTY FEET.

WHY YOU COMPLAIN OF THIS? SPOILED AMERICAN GIRLY MAN, THINKING ROOM FOR PISSING IS MEANT TO BE CLEAN. IN SOVIET HOMELAND WE HAVE ONLY SIMPLE PISS HOUSE WITH HOLE IN FLOOR FOR MEN. ONLY WOMEN CARE OF CLEAN. HERE IS SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM:

1. GO TO CAPITALIST HOME
2. GROW PAIR OF TESTICLES
3. YOU ARE NOT CONCERNED WITH GIRLY PROBLEMS LIKE URINE ON YOUR PASTY FEET.

Российские мужчины сосут мочу, от каждого члена других

YOU ARE SAD EXCUSE FOR MAN. IVAN HAS MET MANY AMERICANS. YOU SHAME THEIR REPUTATION. PERHAPS YOU ARE BLEEDING FOR PUSSY HOLE?

Но Вы кровоточите ИЗ вашего отверстия киски; потому что российские мужчины - киски

Но Вы кровоточите ИЗ вашего отверстия киски; потому что российские мужчины - киски

NEIGHBORS RETARDED DONKEY HAS BETTER COMMAND OF LANGUAGE THAN YOU. BETTER YOU LEAVE THREAD, BEFORE IVAN HAS VIOLENT HEMORRHAGE FROM TRYING TO READ CHILDISH ATTEMPT AT YOU SPEAKING. GO PRACTICE ALPHABET WITH RUSSIAN CHILDREN, THEN YOU MAYBE BE FIT TALKING PARTNER FOR IVAN.

NEIGHBORS RETARDED DONKEY HAS BETTER COMMAND OF LANGUAGE THAN YOU. BETTER YOU LEAVE THREAD, BEFORE IVAN HAS VIOLENT HEMORRHAGE FROM TRYING TO READ CHILDISH ATTEMPT AT YOU SPEAKING. GO PRACTICE ALPHABET WITH RUSSIAN CHILDREN, THEN YOU MAYBE BE FIT TALKING PARTNER FOR IVAN.

Так теперь Вы признаетесь в наличии секса с ослом соседей; но пожалуйста имейте hemmorage, потому что этот путь ваш мозг наконец получит некоторую кровь к этому.

Так теперь Вы признаетесь в наличии секса с ослом соседей; но пожалуйста имейте hemmorage, потому что этот путь ваш мозг наконец получит некоторую кровь к этому.

Looks like you've just discovered Google Translate.

Back