Pit bull puppy knaws off babys toes

uscitizen

Villified User
La. Police: Puppy Gnawed Off Baby's Toes

Police: Puppy Gnawed Off Baby's Toes
U.S. Video

BOSSIER CITY, La. (AP) -- A pit bull puppy chewed off four of a baby girl's toes while the child's parents slept, police here said Monday. The parents were booked on charges of child desertion and criminal negligence and were being held in the Bossier Parish Jail pending an initial court appearance.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BABYS_TOES?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US

And yes I mispelled gnaws in the title. That is what I get for starting the thread while on a conference call...

I saw where a vet said it would have taken a long time for this puppy to have done this...

My bet the parents were whacked out on drugs.

Well the Drug word is assumed to be illegal and booze is not. Quite a difference there. Now if I could go to the store and buy a pack of aucapulco gold then it would be the same now wouldn't it ?

Correct, and by the govts own figures, if you exclude the cost of the DEA, alcohol costs to our country is higher than all illegal drug use combined.

I knew a guy who was a recovering Heroin and Alcohol addict. He told me the Alcohol was much harder to quit than the Heroin.. and not because it was legal.

Back