Playboy must be desperate

Mott the Hoople

Sweet Jane
85273EDITORIAL_Janis_Flounce-Hipster_ELECTRIC-BLUE_1200x1800.thumb.jpg.d77aab313390ca0f1ed8a48fff52afe6.jpg

And this doesn’t help.

Playboy is hyping Ali Chanel as their curviest centerfold ever.

Now this could be a shout-out to guys with a fetish for obese women or it could be a politically correct feminist message that men have to find obese women sexually attractive.

Or maybe Heff’s daughter has decided since Playboy is failing as a men’s magazine we have to find obese women attractive.

Now I admit she has a very pretty faces but her figure is as erotic as an unsalted cracker. So I kind of resent being told by feminist what us men have to find attractive.

I mean this is not curvy. Marilyn Monroe was curvy. This young lady by any medical definition is obese.

So what do you guys think?

Last edited:
85273EDITORIAL_Janis_Flounce-Hipster_ELECTRIC-BLUE_1200x1800.thumb.jpg.d77aab313390ca0f1ed8a48fff52afe6.jpg

And this doesn’t help.

Now this could be a shout-out to guys with a fetish for obese women or it could be a politically correct feminist message that men have to find obese women sexually attractive.

Or maybe Heff’s daughter has decided since Playboy is failing as a men’s magazine we have to find obese women attractive.

Now I admit she has a very pretty faces but her figure is as erotic as an unsalted cracker. So I kind of resent being told by feminist what us men have to find attractive.

I mean this is not curvy. Marilyn Monroe was curvy. This young lady by any medical definition is obese.

Wait.

So calling a skinny girl pretty is ok, but calling a fat girl pretty is "politically correct"?

And this doesn’t help.

I'd fugg her.

This thread needs more pics.

Oh! Maybe not! That's just a chunker. Pfft, that's an insult to pretty women everywhere.

I gave up on hoggers around when I was 18-19.
A good friend of mine married one. But she's pretty for a big girl.
Just not my thing.
That's not curves, that's blobbage.

I don’t find either anorexic skinny or obese women erotic. Some guys do. I’d wager most guys don’t and vice versa. Most women don’t find skinny or obese guys sexually attractive.

My point is being told they are sexually attractive.

I do find curvy women attractive, Kim Kardashian or Alexis Texas, for example, but they have the classic hour glass figure.

This young lady isn’t “curvy”. She’s obese and would be far more attractive, and healthier, if she lost some weight.

I don’t find either anorexic skinny or obese women erotic. Some guys do. I’d wager most guys don’t and vice versa. Most women don’t find skinny or obese guys sexually attractive.

I do find curvy women attractive, Kim Kardashian or Alexis Texas, for example, but they have the classic hour glass figure.

This young lady isn’t “curvy”. She’s obese and would be far more attractive, and healthier, if she lost some weight.

Being told by people who presume to be your betters what you should think.....how your head should be.

Get used to it, this is how UTOPIA works...agree or shut up and die.

Kim Kardashian, you cannot be serious??? She has an arse the size of minor asteroid, horrible!!

And this doesn’t help.

Don't buy the magazine if you don't like it.

If Playboy is running a variety of female shapes and sizes, that's their call. If they are going for the "curvy" market or the "Festivus Tree" market, that's their call too.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" means exactly what it says. While I agree there should be a culture of "healthy weight", the skinny boyish models favored by gay fashion designers have pushed upon American boys and young men a false idea of feminine beauty. Personally, I prefer women with curves, but I also favored them to be healthy and fit.

https://www.quora.com/Whats-the-difference-between-thin-curvy-fit-chubby-girls
There isn’t a distinct line, really. However, there are generally accepted definitions and associations with the words.
[*]
  1. Curvy: this one is a bit tricky. Some people use the word curvy as a less harsh form of the word ‘fat’. Regardless, this has a soft, dramatic shape, but with a small waist.
  2. The body shape that falls under curvy would be the hourglass shape. Essentially, a tiny waist with much larger hips and bust, usually a 10″+ difference to be an hourglass.
  3. This also wouldn’t mean that the person must have massive boobs and a gigantic bum. They just need a dramatic bust-waist-hip ratio.
main-qimg-a7d19b0a44fbef93bae3c43ede3fff92.webp

Back