playing games instead of disscussing politics

it just clears the site of all political discussion.

funny how you guys like that to happen from time to time

People are capable of doing two things at once.

You can also keep typing away so that all the hundreds (or is it thousands?) of people who read this board but don't post can get their information from you still.

how are you being a good mod of a poltical site by shutting down the discussion?

the game is going to take place in the off topic section. what in your best guess, do you think off topic is designed for? have you not noticed we have a whole forum dedicated to off topic stuff for almost a decade?

People are capable of doing two things at once.

You can also keep typing away so that all the hundreds (or is it thousands?) of people who read this board but don't post can get their information from you still.

I know you don't like to think people actually view this site.

I do wonder why you pretend that though

the game is going to take place in the off topic section. what in your best guess, do you think off topic is designed for? have you not noticed we have a whole forum dedicated to off topic stuff for almost a decade?

ad I have been here when you play.

the place is like a morgue.

really good for the site

I know you don't like to think people actually view this site.

I do wonder why you pretend that though

Because i'm not under the delusion people sit at home and read this board to get their political information. I'm not under some delusion that what I type here is shaping the conversation in this country.

ad I have been here when you play.

the place is like a morgue.

really good for the site

it's a morgue because everyone on the site is enjoying themselves in werewolf.

it's like 20 kids wanting to go play kickball and you want to a read a book, and then you say that your book corner is all empty. well yeah, all the kids are having fun playing kickball.

no time for fun when the future of our country is at stake

Don't tell that to Obama...

obama-golf1.jpg

Back