Please God Don't Let Carroll Leave

cawacko

I feel like I just got punched in the gut by Mike Tyson in his prime. Carroll to the Seahawks? There have been many rumors about him going to pro's through the years but for whatever reason this one seems to have merit. Paul Allen has boat loads of money and he would let Carroll be GM.

F*ck me.

Not to mention he sucked as the head coach of the Pats. He'd be stupid to leave USC. He's a god there.

He had a winning record with the Pats and went to the playoffs two out of three years. While not Hall material I'd hardly call that sucking.

The USC board is in full Jonestown mode right now.

USC had a legit shot at the top six rival recruits in the nation. We'll be lucky now to keep the two who already verbally committed.

Top guy is a lineman who was down to 'SC and Ohio State. He's a Buckeye now.

Fuck it's official. Unfucking real. Knew this day would come at some point but unbelievable. Only think keeping me from the Golden Gate Bridge to jump is I'm too fucking lazy to walk there. To borrow dungheaps favorite phrase Mike Fucking Riley?

Goddammit Mike Garrett.

Florida picked up 3 5* recruits at the Army All-American game today. How does Urban pull what he did and have it benefit him???

As far as I understand it, he has already signed a contract with Seattle who is now going through the motions of interviewing another person in order to follow the letter, not the spirit, of the law.

Pete Sucks cock and gays are more tolerated in the NFL.
Whew, now I'm officially not a Pac10 hater. I just pity them from here on out.

Charlie Wies may be available.

Some sports writers are already starting to call the Chiefs the Patriots of the Mid-West because of the coaches. Just hope that kind of success comes with them.

yeah... I just wish we would stop picking up washed up players from these coaches backgrounds... Pope, Long etc...

Plus, the difference is head coach. Haley is a hot headed simpleton. MAYBE Weiss and Crennel can keep him in check... but Haley is a detriment to the team.

Pete Sucks cock and gays are more tolerated in the NFL.
Whew, now I'm officially not a Pac10 hater. I just pity them from here on out.

Charlie Wies may be available.

Topper what's the best LSU is going to finish in the SEC in the next five years, third? Back to mediocrity where the Tigers excel.

speaking of mediocrity... that is where the condoms will return to as well without Carrol.

I'll give that comment as much weight as I did your Penn St will beat USC in the Rose Bowl comment. :)

Edit: To the '90's we will not return: Nebraska dominate USC in the dumps

Topper what's the best LSU is going to finish in the SEC in the next five years, third? Back to mediocrity where the Tigers excel.

considering Bama returns both backs and QB yeah, 3rd at this point is pretty good. Which is much better than your 5th in the high school pac10.

Apparently USC decided to hire someone with more mouth than spine.

Reports are that Lane Kiffin has taken the job Carroll left.

I guess Kiffin had enough his first year in the SEC.

Back