APP - Plugs and Uggs 2020

That is the new campaign slogan for Biden/Beto in 2020

What do you leftists think?

I don't know what to think but thanks for helping to keep this APP section active with your new threads. Can you explain what the phrase means to you? Do plugs and uggs have something to do with Biden and Beto? Do you think those two would be good choices for the Demos? I don't. I think the whole rotten lot of both the Dems and the frothing at the mouth Repukes needs to be thrown out of US politics. And of course I think that a stake should be driven through Trump's evil heart!

Is that what you wanted to hear?

If not then banning me from your threads may be a better choice!

I think the whole rotten lot of both the Dems and the frothing at the mouth Repukes needs to be thrown out of US politics. And of course I think that a stake should be driven through Trump's evil heart!

let-the-hate-flow-through-you2.jpg

I don't know what to think but thanks for helping to keep this APP section active with your new threads. Can you explain what the phrase means to you? Do plugs and uggs have something to do with Biden and Beto? Do you think those two would be good choices for the Demos? I don't. I think the whole rotten lot of both the Dems and the frothing at the mouth Repukes needs to be thrown out of US politics. And of course I think that a stake should be driven through Trump's evil heart!

Is that what you wanted to hear?

If not then banning me from your threads may be a better choice!

I am not really interested in what you think. I find you to be insincere. However I started the thread from Tapatalk and can’t thread ban using the app

Not going to bother Grind with it through.

You can feel free not to participate but I doubt you will take that option.

Nevertheless I am finished engaging with you.

PS the thread speaks for itself. If you don’t understand it maybe you can find someone who will explain it to you?

If anybody knows what plugs and uggs means, could you please fill us in so we can talk on topic for this thread. I Love America has just forbidden himself from talking to me anymore!

Back