Poet: Debate

here is poet's claim:

No one has ever "ran away".....certainly not from you. Rather, speaking for myself, I choose not to engage you, because, of course, it means "lowering myself" down to your level, where only insults and whining reside. You can't debate.....you wouldn't know the first thing about debating or the rules of engagement, so that's why I decline.

And I've more than proven myself intellectually superior to most here. Face it....you're out of your league, and nothing you can say will change my mind.

i can't debate....well then poet should have no problem picking a subject and shredding me to pieces.

or is poet all talk?

I told you...not interested. You have come incorrect to me, from day 1. I'm not about to let you attempt to resurrect your demolished image on my back. You've been nothing but disrespectful, hateful, vindictive, all unnecessarily. Go to Hell.

I told you...not interested. You have come incorrect to me, from day 1. I'm not about to let you attempt to resurrect your demolished image on my back. You've been nothing but disrespectful, hateful, vindictive, all unnecessarily. Go to Hell.

go to hell...well...nice way to say you want to debate.

fact is, you aren't interested in actual debate, you are only interested in insults. you claim i am racist, but yet can't find a single post or thread to support your claim. i, on the other hand, support my claim you're a racist with actual posts.

you have insulted me from day 1 by calling me a racist, then running away when i ask you to prove why. vindictive? really? asking you to back up your claims is vindictive?

and then you end with: "go to hell"

ironic, to say the least. you can't debate me. why is that? i give you the floor.......any subject.....and all you can do is insult.

right..i've been disrespectful. sure thing poet.

Yurt...I know you have difficulty with comprehension. I don't want to debate you, because you're not an honorable poster/forum member. You have attacked me from day one.
Now, you want to kiss and make up, because your reputation is damaged, and you think that by, somehow, "besting" me in a debate, you can regain what you've lost.
It's not happening. I refuse to grant you the opportunity. There is no question who is mentally superior, here. The general consensus is that I am superior, and all you have to support you are the board racists, and even that is not unanimous. I am a man...I have always been. My manhood is not in question because I refuse to engage you...that is only in your mind, because you have no recourse. Look how pathetic you are, begging me to debate, when you could have eschewed the insults and engaged in debate and discourse, all the long. It's too late. Shall I say it again? It's too late. No deal. Debate Freedom...he seems about someone you might be able to best. I'll pop popcorn.

Remember....no bitching and whining, lest you seem like a spoiled little girl. LOL

so you can't actually debate me.

got it. how pathetic. really, given YOU are the one who called me a racist from day one.

dude, you aren't here to debate, you are here to bitch and be a drama queen. that is why you always claim to put people on ignore when they counter your points. you are not interested in truth, you are here solely to stroke your ego. you don't care about truth, you don't care about debate.

if that is not true, then debate me. prove me wrong.

How about you debate why you said you were going to leave and suddenly you're back on a board, that you say treats you badly.
Or you could debate why you're such a liar.

Back