Police destroy evidence

cancel2 2022

Canceled
Chappaqua police report finding a man's body in the Saw Mill river.The dead man's name will not be released until his family has been notified.

The victim apparently drowned due to excessive marijuana consumption. He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, a strap-on dildo, purple lipstick, and a 'Hillary Clinton for President T-shirt. He also had a cucumber in his rectum.

The police removed the Clinton T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment. In spite of what we sometimes think, the police do care.

Sent from my iPhone 25 GT Turbo

Chappaqua police report finding a man's body in the Saw Mill river.The dead man's name will not be released until his family has been notified.

The victim apparently drowned due to excessive marijuana consumption. He was wearing black fishnet stockings, a red garter belt, a pink G-string, a strap-on dildo, purple lipstick, and a 'Hillary Clinton for President T-shirt. He also had a cucumber in his rectum.

The police removed the Clinton T-shirt to spare his family any unnecessary embarrassment. In spite of what we sometimes think, the police do care.

LOL

Then why is Nomad's account still active?

Back