Poll: Most Americans say Congress out of touch

NewsBoy

News Delivery
Just weeks before November's crucial midterm elections, a new poll says nearly three-quarters of Americans see Congress as out of touch, much as they did in 1994 -- the last time the minority party took the reins on Capitol Hill.</img>

More at link...

Just goes to show how much out of touch most Americans are, they re-elected GWB. So they are not any better in touch than congress is.

Just goes to show how much out of touch most Americans are, they re-elected GWB. So they are not any better in touch than congress is.
What's with the avatar? Are you trying to get everybody to think of you as Cheney like Cypress did with Delay?

Nope just got tired of the other one, it was eith that one of Cheny in true form or the one of rice with the demon eyes :)

but I guess a bit of Cheny rubbed off, I invited the islamofascists to go quail hunting with me in another thread :)

It really is a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Also, you'd really have to be insane to believe that a body full of rich guys, who work about 100 days a year, (if you can call it that) and on the few days they show up to work, have three hour lunches at the finest restaurants paid for by corporate lobbyists, and enjoy the best health care and retirement plans on our dime, are ever in touch. Give me a break.

It is amusing how they all run back to their districts three weeks a year to campaign on what "regular Joe's" they all are. I mean, at least we're getting entertainment for our money.

But you know, I have HBO. I could live without this.

Back