poll

Drive a Chevy Malibu

I'm down for the Malibu. Even in public.
2014-chevrolet-malibu-001.jpg

a reflection of just how wise and logical some of our posters are

preferring to lie in half digested human stomach contents plied to a trash container for days on end as apposed to driving a vehicle they find unstylish.

wow

no wonder tRump has the lead in the republican party

What's wrong with a Chevy Malibu? I wouldn't buy one as I don't buy cars but it seems like a good rig for people who just need transportation. Dumpster? Vomit? What kind of poll is this?

What's wrong with a Chevy Malibu? I wouldn't buy one as I don't buy cars but it seems like a good rig for people who just need transportation. Dumpster? Vomit? What kind of poll is this?

They're just bland in every single way, except the price tag (which is too high for what you get). That and the reliability problems GM is plagued with these days.

They're just bland in every single way, except the price tag (which is too high for what you get). That and the reliability problems GM is plagued with these days.
Agreed. If you're going to buy a bland family sedan you're at least going to get one that is reliable and durable like an Accord, Taurus or Camry.

I got a Malibu once when my car was in the shop, I liked it.
Ten years ago I had the choice between a Chevy Malibu or a Ford Taurus as a company car. It was an easy choice. The Taurus was a better car in every respect and about $4K cheaper than the Malibu.

Agreed. If you're going to buy a bland family sedan you're at least going to get one that is reliable and durable like an Accord, Taurus or Camry.
The Taurus is (well, the Limited and Sho models anyways) actually a very nice entry level luxury sedan.

For the record I'm talking about post 2010 Tauruses.

Ten years ago I had the choice between a Chevy Malibu or a Ford Taurus as a company car. It was an easy choice. The Taurus was a better car in every respect and about $4K cheaper than the Malibu.

Except for that little problem they had with one of the front seals in the transmission.
It would slip a little and cause the engine to go into neutral; with the only way of getting the car back into gear, was to park it, shut it off, and then restart it.
They knew about it for years; but refused to do a recall. because it didn't affect enough of them.

Back