Poor Joey Scarborough caught being a hypocrite again

canceled.2021.1

#AMERICAISDEAD
https://www.thewrap.com/time-joe-sc...teeles-rnc-leadership-2009-black-isnt-enough/

Remember all the hubbub from CPAC about this comment from Ian Walters?

"We elected Mike Steele to be the RNC chair because he's a black guy; that was the wrong thing to do."

This is what Joey Underwood had to say about the above right after it happened

“We were all stunned that somebody said it was a mistake to select you as the head of the Republican Party because you were black,”

But.........................................

Back in 2009, Joey Underwood had this to say about Michael Steele

“You know what the Republicans are learning right now: that sometimes being black isn’t enough. They thought we’re going to get a black guy to run our party,” he said with a squirming Mika Brzezinski at his side on an episode of “Morning Joe” nine years ago. “This is a lesson that Willie [Geist] and I learned growing up on the hardscrabble streets of the Mississippi Delta."

**Full Thread Ban in effect as I don't care what liberals and virtue signalers think about this issue**

That's a pretty long ban list. Don't you want to see those liberals reply and make asses of themselves?

That's a pretty long ban list. Don't you want to see those liberals reply and make asses of themselves?

They have plenty of opportunities on this board to make asses out of thems elves.

I don’t subscribe to the notion that this is a place to exchange in honest debate and discussion. Oh people like to lie to themselves, but the reality of political message boards is that most are here to argue.

If I want to know what anyone thinks about a topic, I post it in APP. But for some reason lefties are afraid of APP. Maybe they can’t live in a world of no flaming?

:dunno:

Back