Pope issues fake apology.

robdastud

the pope has put countless lives in risk, and can't even apologize...

The leader of the world's 1.1 billion Roman Catholics said on Sunday he was "deeply sorry" for the reaction caused -- but stopped short of apologizing for his words or retracting them.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/09/19/pope.turks.reut/index.html

being sorry for the reaction isn't the same thing as apologizing for your words... just retract em... be a bigger person, just take it back so you don't infureiate em more..

proud to be an atheist.

He apologized... "I'm sorry you took what I said in the wrong way!" That's an 'apology', of sorts...

;)

no its not.. thats like saying Co only kills pitbulls sometimes... it doesn't make sense. and isn't an apology.

I'm sorry you took what I said the wrong way, 'dawg... It's okay though, I don't take offense.

I wonder when Rob will see the light and start preaching ?
It is often the ones that hate Christians the most who become the most outspoken proponents of Christianity. I dunno why but it happens.

Perhaps bob, but primarially ?Christians, I suppose because many/most hate or at least look down on gays.

Perhaps bob, but primarially ?Christians, I suppose because many/most hate or at least look down on gays.

like muslims dont ? or how about forms of religion, how do they see gays ?

maybe christians because thats mostly what affects him

maybe christians because thats mostly what affects him
//

Yep, if it does not effect Rob he pretty much does not care.

Back