Portlandia

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
netflix just added season two

a friend informed me that watching portlandia whilst baked is the way to go

should i risk breaking federal law to watch portlandia baked?

my friend also informed me that this a great classic high movie

51J01ZB57iL._SX500_.jpg

Topspin is a poser stoner. He sits behind his comfortable desk and reads books like How the Other Half Lives thinking it makes him all cool and informed.

I wanted to not like portlandia, but I watched and its hillarious.
Threedork, I've smoked a pound since last April.
Not concerned if that's stoner enough for ya.

I did say he is a poser stoner. What else was he going to claim? I'm just curious to know why he selected April for his timeline... :cof1:

The Dude probably smokes a bunch. I smoke about a couple z or more a month. I don't keep a tally of my usage from arbitrary dates, however. Not sure if that makes me more of a stoner.

if he's not really a stoner how do you explain the crap he posts.......could anyone who wasn't high post like that and not be too embarrassed to show up again the next day?.......

sorry dude, used to be that on weekends I could check to see if it was a good day to pluck off your wings....since the changes, I can't even peek to see what you responded to me....I know it sucks to have your pathetic attempts at humor go to waste.......though given what you've done to yourself one more smidgeon of waste probably won't make much difference, will it.....

sorry dude, used to be that on weekends I could check to see if it was a good day to pluck off your wings....since the changes, I can't even peek to see what you responded to me....I know it sucks to have your pathetic attempts at humor go to waste.......though given what you've done to yourself one more smidgeon of waste probably won't make much difference, will it.....
Get a job loser

Back