PORTRAIT OF A JPP LEFTIE...CAN'T FAULT IT !

Dachshund

Verified User
PERFECT PORTRAIT OF A JPP LEFTIE (LIKE NORDBERG, TRUMPET or MICAWBER

Dachshund

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !

It doesnt make me feel good to say this because all children deserve to grow up loved and included. But as we all know,....kids can be mean. I have thought for years that most lefties were the kids who were never included, the ones picked last to play kickball,...the socially inept odd ducks. By joining the left they FINALLY feel included, like they are a part of something. For the record,....recent studies show that I was on the right track all along in my conclusions. Lefties themselves KNOW this as well. Like pimps drug dealers and other lowlives that earn their money by human trafficking and other usury the leftist power structure preys on these poor souls much like a pimp tells his girl he will love her forever and buy her the things she deserves if she will put in the work for him. Its sad really..... Leftist leadership is nothing more than common scumbag pimps,....always have been.

When the pimp uses his girl up he abandons her leaving her left for dead in the gutter. He then brings in a fresh new more marketable batch willing to put in the work as he replaces the old and washed up. Much like what leftist leadership is doing right now with open borders. Wake THE FUCK UP dummies,....it is not those of us on the right being replaced,....BUT YOU SURE ARE. In the end that might not be such a bad thing afterall....;) :cool:

It doesnt make me feel good to say this because all children deserve to grow up loved and included. But as we all know,....kids can be mean. I have thought for years that most lefties were the kids who were never included, the ones picked last to play kickball,...the socially inept odd ducks. By joining the left they FINALLY feel included, like they are a part of something. For the record,....recent studies show that I was on the right track all along in my conclusions. Lefties themselves KNOW this as well. Like pimps drug dealers and other lowlives that earn their money by human trafficking and other usury the leftist power structure preys on these poor souls much like a pimp tells his girl he will love her forever and buy her the things she deserves if she will put in the work for him. Its sad really..... Leftist leadership is nothing more than common scumbag pimps,....always have been.

That is getting up there with the dumbest posts you ever wrote here. You cannot be that damn stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone View Post

nothing you spew makes any logical sense. liberals embrace diversity, fairness, compassion for others, brotherhood, and human decency. those are not the traits of loners and kids who felt bullied or intimidated or misused- the opposite of that liberal philosophy is a common trait or bullies, racists, bigots and punks in general, like you.

Back