post in this thread if you want rep points

this is a complete abuse of rep points. I can't believe you NEGATIVE REPPED ME! This is a complete abuse of power. BY THE WAY I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT REP POINTS. I just want to complain about it over and over!

im bored.

What's the point of "rep" points any way? While we are on the subject I think it is entirely unfair that you have to "spread the love" before you can give the same poster more rep points. If a post is worthy in your estimation, it's worthy.

What's the point of "rep" points any way? While we are on the subject I think it is entirely unfair that you have to "spread the love" before you can give the same poster more rep points. If a post is worthy in your estimation, it's worthy.

Yeah, like this?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Ice Dancer again.

this is a complete abuse of rep points. I can't believe you NEGATIVE REPPED ME! This is a complete abuse of power. BY THE WAY I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT REP POINTS. I just want to complain about it over and over!

Did Grind neg rep Watermark or Daxie?

On another note, thanks for the points, Grind. Just give me Watermarxist's if he doesn't want any... :)

Back