Post the music you are listening to.

Matt Dillon

Semolina comes from wheat
Post what you're listening to, this site doesn't have that? Wtf?! It needs it.
Here this is me right now:
It has enough Cowbell.

It will get laggy from page to page, but should be OK.

One more, and this is Black Sabbath with Tony Iommi and Ozzy Osborne.

This usually is Sunday AM when I'm all hungover. Great performance, though.

One more, and this is Black Sabbath with Tony Iommi and Ozzy Osborne.

This usually is Sunday AM when I'm all hungover.

Um Pal.....dont we have a thread for this already?

And given that you are 2096 posts in should not you have figured this out?

I have that problem too....over at DP they admitted to hiding the like because it sucked up bandwidth.....it would be hard to find for weeks.

I think here it gets lost in the pile.

Over at DP the admin is a raging leftist asshat...I'm sorry..what were you saying?
I have saved email screenshots to prove it. Possibly on this very OS, but not too sure..

Over at DP the admin is a raging leftist asshat...I'm sorry..what were you saying?
I have saved email screenshots to prove it. Possibly on this very OS, but not too sure..

I gave for free to DP some of my best work.

They claimed to not comprehend quality....like at all....that is what I was saying.

Well, that didn't matter.

And the place that sells itself "We are all about our extensive rules and even more our extensively well balanced moderating team....AND CIVILITY IS A MUST!" turns out to be a barbaric place where the bosses do what ever the fuck they want to do, and then they lie about it.....because they suck.

And the place that sells itself "We are all about our extensive rules and even more our extensively well balanced moderating team....AND CIVILITY IS A MUST!" turns out to be a barbaric place where the bosses do what ever the fuck they want to do, and then they lie about it.....because they suck.

I for one know you ain't lyin'..lol!

I am of the Truth Teller Tribe....we never lie.

LMAO! I got banned from the leftist TPF without even posting for like..8 days.
Never got a warning or infraction, just..they're leftists..lool!
"Rules violations" with no posting for 8 days..o ok.
I could sock in, but why?

LMAO! I got banned from the leftist TPF without even posting for like..8 days.
Never got a warning or infraction, just..they're leftists..lool!
"Rules violations" with no posting for 8 days..o ok.
I could sock in, but why?

These sadistic fucks @DP get together and decide who needs to go, and sometimes those who are going get told that we are going, because they love their sadistic games.

The rules dont mean a thing, but look at how they keep lying claiming that they do.

This place is more honest.

Back